A one bedroom apartment presented in good order throughout located on the first floor forming part of this period building. The property benefits from a double bedroom, a large reception room leading to a fully fitted kitchen with French doors leading out to a private portico balcony. The property further benefits from high ceiling and large windows which let in plenty of lights and provide good views.
Key Features :
- Large one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Original Period features with a desirable location
- Refurbishment to an excellent standard
- Spacious reception room
- Separate contemporary Kitchen
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Sussex Gardens is located only moments from the open spaces of Hyde Park and transport is provided by the way of Paddington (Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, Circle and District lines) and Lancaster Gate (Central Line) Underground Stations, Paddington Mainline Station and the Heathrow Express.